Download YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce Premium. Add all your products on Google shopping automatically thanks to a useful integration.
Have you ever noticed that Google shows product feeds among its results?
They are so captivating, tempting, and attractive!
They immediately catch users’ eyes, persuade them to click, and take them directly to your shop page.
Google Merchant: the bright idea by Google, well-conceived for those who aim to boost their sales.
Just think about it! That simple click will not only meet the target but will also take the users who have a strong tendency to purchase to your site and, as a foreseeable consequence, increase your sales.
After registering the account on Google Merchant, all you have to do is activate our “YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce” plugin to create the correct file including the products you have selected allowing you to show them on Google search engine in no time.
It’s easy as pie! Your business will grow beyond expectations.
Look at the screenshots below to discover how easy and quick it is.
With “Integration” between two or more of our plugins, we mean that the features provided by these products combine, offering further value and options than when they are individually used.
All the plugins listed in this section are not included in YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce. In order to take advantage of a specific integration, you need to purchase and activate the premium version of the related plugin.
- No limit to the number of feeds that you can create
- Include all products in the feed, or just the ones in the selected category and/or tag
- Generate feeds as .xml and/or .txt files
- Create custom templates for your feeds and choose which Google fields you want to choose
- Choose the information you want to display for each Google field in the feed
- Include information linked to a specific custom field in the feed
- Optionally, add a prefix and/or a suffix for the information shown on Google Shop
- Manage Google Merchant general feeds:
- set the same values for all products
- override the global values at product level (simple product) or variation level